Our physicians provide exams and treatments, using current technology and scientific information, so you can sustain healthy vision.
Some of the eye diseases and eye disorders we treat include the following:
- Cataract Services: a cataract is a clouding of the eye's natural lens, which is located behind the iris and the pupil.
- Diabetes (Type 1 and 2)
- Floaters: these are a common occurrence and can degenerate your vision.
- Glaucoma: a disease of the optic nerve which is the nerve carrying images we view to the brain.
- Strabismus, Misaligned Eyes: more commonly known as cross-eyed or wall-eyed, is a vision condition in which a person can not align both eyes simultaneously under normal conditions.
Physical Symptoms Of Possible Vision Issues
We encourage you to schedule an appointment if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Blurred vision or eyestrain
- Eye pain
- Red eyes
- Blind spots
- Any other eye problem or sudden change in vision
Many eye diseases and problems have no early warning symptoms. Routine exams enable us to detect and treat vision problems and are the best safeguard for maintaining good vision. If you have questions about our comprehensive eye care or want to know how often you should schedule an exam please contact us.